I wrote a poem, Gratitude Is, about how to be empowered with gratitude. Enjoy!
Gratitude is… appreciation for people, places and things, as well as, for ideas, qualities and feelings
Gratitude is thankfulness, and I use it like a key
• A key to inspire strangers, my friends and me
• A key to life that sets me free
• A key to heal insult and injury
• Gratitude unlocks awareness, when I refuse to dream
• A key to finding forgiveness and feeling peace
• A key to manifest my desires, what I wish and who I want to be
• A key to light the dark times, when I can’t see
• Gratitude expresses my preferences, what I love, the real me
• A key to feeling the present moment, gently
• A key to reconnect me to humility
• A key to boundless opportunity, when I get caught in my limited certainty
• Gratitude unlocks transcendence, imagination and epiphany
• A key to turn the hardest moment into a glorious journey
• A key to the only foolproof-system of love in the galaxy
• A key to access infinite possibilities
When I share my gratitude, gratitude enriches you and me
Gratitude is… actually the doorway, CHOICE is the real key, (tweet)
so when in doubt
Gratitude is… the best choice for you and me
And, the best part about gratitude is… that gratitude is always, absolutely, free!
This poem is the basis of my upcoming gift book and guided journal. You can listen to my poem here. Happy Thanksgiving!
Gratitude = Wonder, Wellness & Wisdom!
What are you grateful for?
Love to hear about it. #WeeklyWhims @MacarenaLuzB http://bit.ly/mlb-