BOLT's Sew at Home 3-yard Challenge!
Lap Quilt 47” x 60”
The 3-yard Quilt pattern book has 8 lap quilt patterns using just 3 yards of fabric. So I thought it might be fun to do a challenge and see what everyone makes! Participants will be entered into a drawing
for a $30 BOLT gift certificate and 20 fat quarters!
Here’s how it works:
- Call (702-9469) or email email@example.com to order one of the five fabric kits (shown below) which include the pattern book. I will send it to you- free shipping or pick up is an option.
- Choose the pattern you want to make
- Using the 3 fabrics in your kit, piece the quilt top. Email a photo of your finished top to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 18 to be entered in the drawing!
- I will post the photos on BOLT's Facebook page and on BOLT's website on May 18! We can enjoy seeing how we each used the fabrics and which pattern we chose!
- I will draw the winner on Memorial Day -May 25 and will contact the winner before I post!
Options- the pattern includes options for twin size (2 yards of each fabric) and queen/king (4 yards of each fabric) be sure to let me know when you order if you would like to make one of these larger quilts.
Quilt and Bind as you choose after you send me your photo.