Local Motion Everyday Bicycling Project
FREE workshops for your employees
An Everyday bicycle rider doesn't necessarily ride their bike every day - in fact, most do not. Everyday bicycle riders use their bicycles to do those everyday trips that we all make, from going grocery shopping, getting to work, or even picking up the kids from school. It's about making the choice to leave your car behind, when you can, in favor of getting outside, exercising, and saving gas!
What Kinds of Workshops are there?
• Basic Everyday Bicycling — 30 - 60 minutes long
• On-Street Ride — 60 - 90 minutes long
• Route Planning — 30 - 60 minutes long
• One-on-One Coaching — 30 - 60 minutes long
• Winter Bike Commuting — 30 - 60 minutes long
• Basic Bicycle Mechanics — 60 - 90 minutes long
Flyers, brochures, and low-cost bells, lights, and food provided at EVERY workshop. Best of all, Workshops are FREE!
For more information contact Mary Catherine; firstname.lastname@example.org | 802-861-2700 x106