In this newsletter you will find exciting news about our Model Animal Welfare Act and much more!
"A major contribution to the advance of animal protection"
The Center for Animals and Social Justice has reviewed our new Model Animal Welfare Act. Find out what they had to say—and read the act for yourself here!
From the WAN Blog
- A new report reveals the exciting link between democracy and progress for animals. Read more about this report and the authors' conclusions here.
- Dogs can read our faces. Horses can read our faces too. But why might this be the case, and does it matter? Find out here.
- New EU law links animal welfare to public health for first time. Read more...
- Harvard Magazine explores the rapidly evolving world of animal law. Read more...
- The Netherlands bans export of kosher and halal meat to protect animal welfare. Read more...
- Zimbabwe, home of Cecil the lion, threatens to kill 'surplus' lions. Read more...
-Find out what's happening in the animal protection world this March!
-Don't forget to let us know about upcoming events! Register them here.