After a year off, we're excited to welcome you back for the Squirrel Hill Night Markets! Our first Night Market of the season is THIS SATURDAY from 6p to 10p on Murray Ave. It's important that we work together to have a safe + healthy Night Market. Therefore we're asking the following:
- Masks are recommended regardless of vaccination status. There'll be a lot of families with children in attendance. Let's do our part to protect our neighbors and kiddos who can't get vaccinated yet.
- Maintain social distancing. Please don't crowd at vendors or food trucks. Be mindful of your neighbor and keep a safe space. We've spread things out so you'll have more space to shop, explore and eat!
- Not feeling well? Stay home and order delivery from your favorite Squirrel Hill restaurant! But seriously, if you're ill or showing any COVID-19 symptoms, please sit this one out.
- Not vaccinated? Good news! We've partnered with UPMC to provide free onsite vaccinations! We'd love to have to stop by to get vaccinated! We also ask that you please wear a mask while attending the Night Market.
- Please Bring Chairs to listen to Live Music and/or to Eat. Unfortunately we are unable to set up a café with tables and chairs and are unable to set up chairs near the stage. We encourage you to bring chairs to listen to music and/or to enjoy snacks or dinner.