To my awesome friends and valued community,
You guys rock!
I wish to thank each of you, every person who has supported me on this crazy ride of my life.
Some of you have been with me from its early inception and some of you since launching last month. I am so grateful for your love and support and without this I could not have achieved all that I have this year!
I would seriously bore you with all the amazing activities, I'm proud to have been associated with, so here are just a few stand out moments from 2014.
- Won the Do Good challenge and facilitated a community vegetable garden patch in my local area.
- Created an online community through establishing my social enterprise platform, Soul Republic.
- Launched our give back brand, Moeloco and now we are able to donate our first 400 pairs of shoes to children living in poverty.
- Became a cover girl, not centrefold, for my first published magazine article.
- Overcame my fear of public speaking with having to do a load of speaking gigs.
- Graduated from my L plates on Facebook and have now become a Facebook tragic.
- Made so many great connections and deep friendships.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I wish you all a happy, safe, outrageous, peaceful, joyous Christmas and the same for 2015 and beyond!
Looking forward to hanging out again next year and creating a better, brighter, kinder world with you.
Now here's a bit of silly!
Dream Crazy, oh oh oh!