Copy
Thredbo Blues Festival Updatee.
Thredbo Blues Update

Hi Everyone.
Regarding the Thredbo Blues Festival.  We are waiting on advice from the NPWS and RFS through KT as to whether the resort will be able to re-open for the Blues festival next weekend.  At this stage we do not expect to have a decision from them before Sunday at the earliest and more likely Monday.  

In the event that we do get the greenlight  on Monday to re-open for the weekend,  will this provide sufficient lead time for operators to gear up for Friday.   Please contemplate this question and be ready to give feedback on Monday if the decision is made to re-open.  

Good luck for the weekend.  

Regards,

Ian Foster
 

 
Latest Dining Guide
Thredbo Occupancy
Copyright © 2020 Thredbo Chamber of Commerce, All rights reserved.