Taste of the Snowies Food and Wine Festival
The Taste of the Snowies Food and Wine Festival is back again on the weekend of March 7th. The event was a huge success last year and because it is on the Canberra Day long weekend it should be a busy weekend again.
Highlights of the event are:
The Progressive Dinner
- The Len Evans Mystery Wine Night with Jodie and Toby Evans in the Lounge Bar on Friday Night
- Bubbles with Breakfast at Eagles Nest on Saturday Morning'
- The Taste of the Snowies Market in the Village Square from Noon to 5pm on Saturday.
- The Collectors Wine Maker Dinner On Saturday Evening in Cascades
- The Cheese Rolling Event with season passes up for grabs on Sunday Morning
- Food and Wine Demos and Talks on the Bistro Deck Sunday Arvo
- The Village Wide Progressive Dinner to 5 Village Restaurants from Sunday at 4pm
- The Wildbrumby Degustation Dinner at Cascades on Sunday Evening.
is being organised by the Chamber of Commerce to support some of our local restaurant operators after what has been a tough summer season so if you want some fun and want make a difference book some tickets by calling 0264576882
. Remember if you are an accommodation operator you can promote this event to your guests.
For full details head to the website