The project tackles a holistic, cyber-physical systems based approach by integrating 18 European research centres and institutions with outstanding research infrastructures and jointly develops common methods, concepts, and procedures.
ERIGrid also integrates and enhances the necessary research services for analysing, validating and testing smart grid configurations. System level support and education for industrial and academic researchers is provided as well to foster future innovation.
- H2020 call: INFRAIA-1-2014-2015: Integrating and opening existing national and regional research infrastructures of European interest
- Funding instrument: Research and Innovation Actions (RIA) - Integrating Activity (IA)
- 18 partners from 11 European countries + 3 third parties involved
- Involvement of 21 first-class smart srid labs
- €10M funding from the EC
- Duration: 1 November, 2015 - 30 April, 2020