Congratulations to the latest National Record Breakers!
Anton De Croos
Well done to Vernon Taylor!!
- Vernon Taylor from Gilles Ave Weightlifting Gym in Auckland along with his Coach Caleb Symon, have travelled over to Lima, Peru to compete in the 2015 IWF Youth World Championships
- Vernon competed in the U94kg Mens Class this morning completing a respectable 257kg total. This is a 2kg PB total for Vernon. He Snatched 116kg and Clean & Jerked 141kg.
- A huge congrats from the New Zealand Weightlifting Community. Vernon should be proud of his achievements and NZ can't wait to see what the future holds for him!
- For more information see the IWF Website link HERE
Upcoming NZ Team Selection Announcement
The teams for the following competitions will be selected and announced at the end of April 2015
- The Oceania Champs/Pacific Games in Port Morseby, PNG (July)
- The Youth Commonwealth Games in Samoa (September)