For my Security associates; excellent professional development.
For Security providers; if you haven't used our training services before, send 1 or 2 of your supervisors to obtain a perspective our our training content and delivery style.
For my Police associates; most everyone has a security associate they know who is trying to improve their skills ... forward this information to them for professional development.
Are you trained and ready for that job or incident that may require a physical interaction?
How are your communication and situational awareness skills?
Can you reference your legal authorities without looking them up?
An All Inclusive One Day Course That Includes:
- Ontario Use of Force Model (2004)
- Interview Stances & Conflict Resolution
- Tactical Communications / De-escalation
- Legal Authorities including: Powers of Arrest, Use of Force Authorities, & the new changes due to Bill C-26.
- Proper Escorting Techniques
- How to Control Escort Resistances
- Wrist locks and Come-a-longs
- Grounding Techniques / Takedowns
- Tactical Handcuffing (OPC method)
- Training Booklets Provided
- The techniques taught are easily retained by Law Enforcement and Security.
Certificates provided for those successful
with written exam and physical evaluation.
Open to Police, licenced Security Guards, Private Investigators (Lic # required),
and students of Police Foundations,
& Protection, Security and Investigation programs.
Regular Price $250. Registrations & Payments:
Before September 11, 2015; $175 plus HST = $197.75
September 12 to 18, 2015; $195.00 plus HST = $220.35
September 19 to 25, 2015; $250 plus HST = $282.50
We accept payments by: Paypal (credit card), Cheque or Cash (in advance)
Limit space … so REGISTER now!
: Saturday September 26, 2015 - 0800 to 1830 hours
: 1001 Fanshawe College Blvd, London ON N5Y 5R6
Fanshawe Campus – Student Centre
2nd Floor, Alumni Lounge Room SC2013
Instructor: Ken Hoggart, President Universal Training Solutions
1 (800) 811-5474 / C: (519) 870-4697 / E: email@example.com