SAVE THE DATE
WHAT: Document Shredding, Recycling of Electronics, Collection of Toxins, and Curbside Recycling Bins
WHEN: Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 10AM – 2PM
WHERE: Boulevard & Robin Hood Road in Richmond (1710 Robin Hood Road)
SPREAD THE WORD! Send this notice to members in your organization or civic association, friends, neighbors, relatives, co-workers and anybody else!
1. Shredding up to five (5) boxes of outdated documents. Remove binders & large binder clips.
2. Drop off unwanted electronics including:
- Computer systems (hard drive, CPU, monitor)
- Computer accessories (cables, wires, keyboards, speakers, etc.)
- Printers, scanners & copiers
- Fax machines
- VCRs & camcorders
***Please note: There is a $10 fee to recycle old TVs.
3. Pesticides (bug spray, rodent poison) & herbicides (RoundUp, Weed B Gon).
4. Clean up and drop of of your old curbside recycling bins for reuse in the schools.
If you have any questions please email Darlene.Mallory@Richmondgov.com or phone 804-646-8325.