Nominate Seward Park for Parks Without Borders Funding!
Parks Without Borders is a $50-million NYC Parks initiative to make parks more open, welcoming, and beautiful by focusing on improving entrances, edges, and park-adjacent spaces. Seward Park on the Lower East Side is a perfect candidate for this program!
You can help by nominating Seward Park for funding on the Parks Without Borders website. Here’s how it works:
For the optional box, here are some suggestions:
- Go to the Parks Without Borders Website.
- Put zip code 10002 in the Find a Park Near You Search box.
- Select Seward Park on the map.
- Fill out the pop-up form
- Renovate Plaza between Seward Park and the Library to unite the two spaces.
- Restore Schiff Fountain on Essex Street
Thank you for supporting Seward Park!