Due to the concerns of many over the status of the downtown rioting last night, and the uncertainty of curfews lasting more than a day or two, the Board of Education and faculty have decided to delay the start of school for one week. We will now begin school on Tuesday morning, September 1st, at 8:00 AM. God-willing the situation in town will have settled down and there will be no more curfews.
As far as making up instructional hours, I will be contacting the WI DPI and make sure that we follow the state guidelines. We will let you know in the very near future how many (if any) hours of instruction will be added at the end of the school year.
The drop-off of school supplies will end at 7:00 PM tonight. Thank you for your cooperation.
In closing, we know that our loving God will make all of these things we are going through now work for our good.