Tis the season! The National Club Challenge (NCC) begins TODAY! What’s the NCC? The NCC is designed to get triathletes excited about off-season training at the club level. Triathlon Clubs across the country go head-to-head to see who can log the most training miles during the 3 month competition.
The NCC will feature three sessions, each a month in duration, from December to February. Clubs will record their training miles on the new USAT NCC platform and submit them for automatic calculation and ranking.
This challenge is only open to current USAT members. To register for the challenge click here and search for “District Tri”. From there, you will be able to update your profile and begin logging all of your workouts. Beginning December 1, 2017.
I know what you’re thinking… What’s in it for me?! Awards… DUH!!!
The season break down goes as follows:
- USAT will give out awards to the top performing individuals.
- Club awards will be given to the top performing club in each monthly session.
- The overall club will also receive prizes from USA Triathlon sponsors.
- Session 1: December 1 - 31st
- Session 2: January 1 - 31st
- Session 3: February 1 - 28th
- Wrap Up: March 5, 2018
Have more questions? No problem, just click here for additional details, or contact Michael Shipp directly at email@example.com.