Whats Good Tribe!
We are pumped to run the Ghost Race with you all tomorrow. There are a few important details you need to know before the race.
1. The start line location has changed. We are now meeting at the end of Georgetown Waterfront Park on K st (aka Water St under key bridge). The Eventbrite location has been updated. The race begins at 7:00pm so get there early.
2. Sign up for Strava before you come via this link on your desktop! The Ghost Race is a virtual race--run and tracked--through the Strava tracking app. You can sign up online first to create a username and password.
3. Download the Strava app (free) to your mobile device before you come! You must track your run from start to finish via the Strava app in order to access your prize at the end and in invitation to an exclusive party in DC for finishers. Service may not be the best so download the app prior to coming to the race.
4. Join the 'lululemon Ghost Race DC' Challenge inside the Strava App. (Challenges are in the main menu once you log into Strava.) (ALSO FREE) If you create an account online first, your registration should transfer to the app once you log in.
5. Bag check will be available. We will have a safe place to put bags while you hit you complete the race. Check under the DT Canopy.
6. Just finish and have fun! The only requirement is to finish the race. So, whether you are looking to PR or hit an all-time high on mileage, we are here to support you through it!
Let’s gear up and get ready to conquer this year’s Ghost Race!
See ya tomorrow!
District Triathlon, Founder & President