We are excited to announce that Forgotten Treasures
is available worldwide! With this release we focused on introducing a major update to the Treasure Hunting profession. With the help of the community and their feedback we have increased the overall quality of the loot available, added the ability to target specific loot that you are looking for, and introduced new cosmetics such as the Skull Longsword & Gnarled Staff! Some of the other publish highlights include,
- Forgotten Treasures – a mini-event that continues the story of the nefarious pirate called Hook and introduces a new organization to Britannia – the Fellowship! Visit the in-game Town Cryer to learn more!
- Treasure Hunting Update – we have revamped the treasure hunting experience and introduced new loot to treasure chests!
- New MIB Salvage Loot – take to the High Seas and drop your line, fish up new salvage items including new paintings, ship artifacts, and more!
- Update to Cleanup Britannia Turnins – now you can throw out more of that unwanted clutter and claim some points!
- New Keeps from the Keep Design Contents!
If you haven't already, head on over and check out the full Forgotten Treasures release notes
for full details!
We are currently working on Forsaken Foes
which includes seasonal favorites such as new Anniversary Gifts, our Halloween content and new rewards for the Huntmaster's Challenge. We look forward to sharing additional details with you about our next release as we complete these features!
Following is the Meet and Greet schedule for July:
Formosa, July 15th at 10 AM ET
Chesapeake, July 29th at 7pm ET
Finally I would like to reiterate that multiboxing is illegal and you will be banned for it. For those that are coming back to Ultima Online,
welcome back! Please be aware though that we will permanently ban you if you are caught multiboxing.
The following are actions taken on accounts that were banned or suspended during the month of May:
6 - Disruptive Behavior
19 - Macroing
2 - Solicitation
1 - Illegal house design
4 - Multiboxing
See you on the High Seas and Happy Summer,
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong