The UO Team is happy to announce we will be sending out a newsletter periodically so you can stay up to date on the latest in Britannia!
Please encourage your friends to sign up on our web site.
With Publish 101 Britannia is in full Halloween spirit! The pumpkin patches are bustling with Grimms, the Butcher's are terrorizing graveyards, tricks and treats are finding their ways into beggar's pockets and immense wealth is pouring from the Treasures of Khaldun. There's still plenty of time to enjoy all these great features - so log in and have some fun! We have received feedback regarding the new stealables in the chests in Khaldun, please know these are a rare spawn so please do not give up! You will find them if you keep looking!
Looking ahead to Publish 102 in November hunters will be happy with new Huntmaster Challenge trophies as well as new rewards that you can read more about below. Publish 102 is currently in testing so check out the release notes
for full details!
The fun doesn't stop there and we are already working on Publish 103 which brings new rewards to some of Britannia's most popular events such as our Holiday Gift Tokens and the Artisan Festival. We are also really excited about a new combat encounter during the Holiday season that is sure to satisfy even the most seasoned of warriors!
The holiday season has always been busy for us with the additional quests, events, and gifts that are required to give you plenty to do during the holidays. To better accommodate holiday themed content and give you more of it we will be moving the release of vet rewards to an early spring publish. Look for new vet rewards in Publish 104!
We continually strive to keep the Ultima Store
stocked with plenty of new items to add to your collection. Our new mounts have been a huge hit and we hope you enjoy the new Undead Cat Mount!
Costumes from the Khal Ankur encounter have also been very popular and we would love to hear from you on which costumes you would like to see added in future publishes! To keep costumes from taking up a weapon slot we are adding a new item to the Ultima Store that allows you to wear a costume the same way the goblin statue works for goblins. Keep an eye on UO.com for more details!
The following are the accounts that were banned or suspended:
1 - Illegal house design
1 - Disruptive Behavior
8 - Solicitations
22 - Macroing
10 - Multiboxing
15 - Duping
See you in Britannia,
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
The Huntmaster's Challenge
Are you skilled enough to be among Britannia's most celebrated hunters? The Huntmaster's Challenge returns with all new quarry and rewards!
Test your skills and find Britannia's largest Raptors, Scorpions and Sea Serpents to win the first challenge featuring these new trophies!
Claim new rewards including...
- Hamburger, Hot Dog, and Sausage Recipes!
- The Miner Satchel & Lumberjack Satchel - reduced carrying weight for your harvesting haul!
- The Harvester's Axe - magically transforms logs into boards automatically!
Question & Answer
Thanks to Uriah Heep for providing some great questions!
1. Inscription Bods. All are the same value. Can we leave 1st circle bods at what they are, and scale each circle up from there? An 8th circle scroll has to be made by a gm scribe, and should be worth more than a scroll that any noob can buy from the mage shop and put in a BoD. So give the higher levels appropriate point increases, and of course, increase the LBoDs accordingly.
We can see your view point on this, however this would require a major change to the way BOD point value is calculated across all skills and we have no changes planned at this time.
2. BoD Books: Either make them count as 1 item, and let them be used in pack, or leave the count as is and let them be used locked down or in secure containers. A big pretty please, please.
This is something that Bleak is working on for Publish 103.
3. Warriors and Archers and Throwers with 120 weapon skills, tactics, and anatomy should never even have a chance to whiff twice in a row, much less those runs of 4-8 that happen.
There are a lot of variables to take into consideration such as what your skills and stats are compared to the skills and stats of what type of mob you are fighting when calculating a chance to hit or miss. If you are experiencing runs of 4-8 we would need more information as to what your skills, stats, and equipment are versus what mobs you are fighting to investigate further. Anyone should feel free to email that information.
4. Don't know why we can't, but can we please put floor tiles in packies or hordies to carry them? Or be allowed to set them on the floor to give to another char?
These tiles are designated house only which means they can only spawn in certain locations and only your pack, your house, or your bank can carry them. When we put in the exchange for stacking housing tiles players were bringing their large amounts of tiles to the NPC via pack animals. When they gave them to the NPC since they were last in a pack animal there was no valid place to spawn since the last location was a pack animal it would delete all the tiles. This is the reason these tiles cannot go onto pack animals.
5. Even if there is no High Seas overhaul coming soon, at least go ahead and make the cannon firing easier and more automated? (might not be the right word). And lighten up some on the time it takes to manufacture all the required supplies.
We completely agree with this statement. Fixing the steps it takes to fire a cannon and the loot are some of the first things we would like to see changed. Beyond that we look forward to an open community discussion on what a future High Seas update would look like. Keep an eye on the UO.com forums for that discussion!
6. Take Pinks and Blues for skills like taste ID, Item ID, Camping, etc etc from the list of possible drops at champ spawns and t-chests.
We totally agree with you on this. Those skills are useless by today's standards and just never taken out of the list. We will look at removing these in a future publish.
7. In the CC (yeah, yeah, I know lol) How about a Harvest All button for us farmers?
This is something we can add to the gardening system for a future publish to reduce the amount of clicking it takes to harvest plant resources from gardening.
1. If you have an account that was terminated by CS over a year ago and would like to have it back please contact support here and give them the details and identify the account as yours, depending on the termination we will remove the restriction from your account so you may open it again.
2. All Sovereigns purchased from Origin have to be entered on the Account Management page. You can not enter these in game. Please know that you can not unlink the account and link it to another account with Sovereigns on your accounts.
3. Anyone that is trying to reopen an account please make sure you send all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have a record of this. In the original request to support if you do not know your secret word please ask for a hint. Give them all the information to identify the account as yours so there will not be a lot of delays.
4. If you are having issues with your Origin purchase follow this link to resolve the issue..
5. If you have any in game questions or issues submit an in game help request for a GameMaster to contact you.
6. For any feedback to content put in game please send it to UO@broadsword.com.
7. Regarding Origin orders, codes, and third party resellers.
Recently some of the player base may have noticed that an Origin store purchase they have made did not arrive or complete as expected. A confirmation or code email has not been received and you are wondering what may have occurred with your order. The Origin store enacts reviews on all transactions to safeguard against fraudulent purchases, and these reviews may take up to 72 hours. Unfortunately our Billing department is not able to expedite or circumvent this process, however players who have questions or concerns regarding a store purchase can contact Origin support for assistance using the below link:
When prompted for a product, choose Origin. Next choose your platform, and select ‘Orders’ as the topic. You can further specify your issue in the subsequent fields before speaking with an agent.
We would also like to reiterate that the Origin store is the only guaranteed provider of codes for Ultima Online. The validity of a code purchased from a third-party seller (be it a friend, in-game acquaintance, or recommended site) cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, any codes we find to have be fraudulently obtained will be disabled and an account that applies any of these codes will have that code removed from said account. This can result in the loss of gametime, character slots, expansion access, Sovereigns (and the items purchased with them), in-game items and more. Please be advised that we cannot assist with any issues stemming from codes purchased via non-Origin means; you will be required to contact the vendor from which you purchased the code for further assistance.
To reset your password you must first understand which type of account you are resetting the password for. EA Accounts, Mythic Master Accounts, and Mythic Product Accounts all have separate individual passwords. All of which you can reset at your leisure at our Account Center at https://accounts.eamythic.com/. Unfortunately, Broadsword Support cannot assist with potential EA Account issues or passwords, please follow the steps below.
To reset your EA Account password:
* Please visit https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword
* At the EA.com page enter the email used to log into your EA Account to change its password.
* If you have not received your password or have received an error while trying to reset the password and you have disabled all spam filters, please contact EA Support here, https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/#?product=origin&platform=pc
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD UPDATE
To update your credit card information, please follow these steps:
- Login to the Account Center (https://accounts.eamythic.com) with your EA Account email and its password
- Select the 'Subscriptions' tab
- Locate the account you would like to update the card for
- Select the 'Subscribe' button
- Select the billing cycle you would like to use and continue
- When you get to the page asking which payment method you would like to use, instead of choosing to add a card, select the 'Manage Accounts' option in the top right corner of the page. This should load a new page that will contain your previous credit card information.
- Find the card you wish to update and select the 'X' button
- You can now re-enter your credit card with the updated information by using the 'Add a card' button.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AT THE ACCOUNT CENTER (https://accounts.eamythic.com/)
How to create an account or log into my account?
How to manage my accounts after I’ve logged into the Account Center with my EA Account credentials?
Additional support links and videos: