As this year comes to a close, we want to take the time to thank our many stakeholders, partners and champions of early learning for contributing to the growth of Stanislaus READS! The 2015 year flew by as we collectively...
- Launched Stanislaus READS! Campaign and published a Community Report to highlight vision moving forward.
- Secured partnerships with 5 elementary schools to test new strategies & track data around school readiness, chronic absence and summer learning.
- Presented to over 20 community service groups, resource centers and schools
- Invested over $30,000 in summer enrichment programs at five pilot schools.
- Expanded the Imagination Library to five zip codes and enrolled over 280 children for the free book program.
- Piloted an innovative family engagement concept at Frantz Nursery to raise awareness on the importance of early learning and reading to children.
- Secured over $350,000 in funding to scale up Stanislaus READS! strategies thanks to The James Irvine Foundation and contributions from local donors.
We invite you to join us on March 21st at 3pm at the Martin Petersen Event Center to learn more about our progress. Many exciting opportunities await in 2016!