Change is all around us. Whether in the form of University-wide initiatives (think UCAP, the Talent applicant tracking system, or the Strategic Plan), or at a College/Unit/Departmental level, we have all had to adapt, while also supporting our teams and units. Join the Office of Leadership & Organizational Development for a new, interactive workshop on Leading Change at UA, where you will be given tools for successfully leading - and not just surviving - change.
In this session, you will interact with other managers, supervisors, and leaders at UA to learn how to:
- Define Change and Change Management
- Understand the phases of change
- Determine your role as a leader in change initiatives
- Develop a change-focused communications plan
- Learn how to address change-related challenges
Register to confirm your seat. Please note there are multiple options for dates, including one Zoom-only session. Be sure to select the one that best fits your schedule.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us at