Many engineers are capable of conducting routine tasks. However, some are not sufficiently skilled to complete more complex repairs.
Investing in regular training courses for staff is a great way to bolster their skills and this will have positive effects on the performance of the business as a whole.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce downtime for you and your customer by having qualified engineers on hand to diagnose and repair faults
- Faster repair times through quicker fault diagnostics
- Qualified engineers will improve life expectancy of forklift trucks by maintaining and repairing them to a high standard
- Using qualified engineers will improve reliability and productivity of forklift trucks as they will be able to fix a wider range of issues than an unskilled engineer.
- Competent and efficient engineers will deliver higher job completion rates
- Increase staff retention and loyalty by investing in your staff